Your balance in Savl app is displayed in USD, EUR and other fiat currencies, this is done for your convenience, as it is rather difficult to navigate the cost of currencies and cryptocurrencies in relation to each other.
Please note: it is the cryptocurrency on your balance, not fiat.
You can top up your Market or Private wallets with cryptocurrency only such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), and so on.
There are 3 ways to top up your Market wallet:
- You can top up your Market wallet directly from any external source that supports desired currency.
How to do it: press the 'Top up' button on the Savl app main screen. Select Market wallet, and the required cryptocurrency from the list. Scan the QR code or send crypto by address.
- Transaction within the Market wallet from another Savl user. In order to do this, it is necessary that your phone number or e-mail to be recorded in the sender's address book.
Any transaction within the Market wallet is instant and completely fee-free.
You can top up your Market wallet by using a direct transfer of any cryptocurrency supported by the Savl app.
- You can top up your Market wallet by purchasing cryptocurrency in the Market section. For more information, see the section ‘How can I buy crypto’.
There are 2 ways to top up your Private wallet:
- You can top up your Private wallet by transferring any cryptocurrency supported by Savl app by the wallet address or QR code. In order to do this, you need:
• On the main screen of the app, tap on the 'Top up' button, then select Private wallet and the required cryptocurrency from the list.
• To receive a transaction by the wallet address, you need to tap on Copy button, and then share this address with the sender
• To receive a transaction by QR code, you need to show your screen that displays a QR code with selected cryptocurrency to the sender.
• The address of your wallet in both text and QR forms is universal for the selected cryptocurrency and is suitable for any wallet, exchange or platform. The sender may send the required cryptocurrency and after a while you will see the funds on your balance.
- You can top up your Private wallet by purchasing cryptocurrency from our partners in the 'Services' section. For more information, see 'How can I buy crypto directly with debit/credit card or using Apple Pay'.