Your balance in Savl app is displayed in USD, EUR and other fiat currencies, this is done for your convenience, as it is rather difficult to navigate the cost of currencies and cryptocurrencies in relation to each other.
Please note: it is the cryptocurrency on your balance, not fiat.
You can top up your wallet with cryptocurrency only such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), and so on.
There are 2 ways to top up your Savl wallet:
- You can top up your wallet by transferring any cryptocurrency supported by Savl app by the wallet address or QR code. In order to do this, you need:
• On the main screen of the app, tap on the 'Top up' button, then select the required cryptocurrency from the list.
• To receive a transaction by the wallet address, you need to tap on 'Copy' button, and then share this address with the sender
• To receive a transaction by QR code, you need to show your screen that displays a QR code with selected cryptocurrency to the sender.
• The address of your wallet in both text and QR forms is universal for the selected cryptocurrency and is suitable for any wallet, exchange or platform. The sender may send the required cryptocurrency and after a while you will see the funds on your balance.
- You can top up your wallet by purchasing cryptocurrency from our partners in the 'Services' section. For more information, see How can I buy crypto directly with debit/credit card or using Apple Pay, Google Pay.